During the COVID 19 pandemic, we will continue to serve our clients and patients with the excellent care they deserve. In order to do this safely, we have implemented some new policies to protect our clients and staff.
When calling for an appointment, our clients will be evaluated through questions to see how we can help without putting anyone at risk.
Depending on the answers, here are some options we have to offer our clients to best serve them:
- We can schedule a video consultation with Dr Wood for a consultation charge due prior to talking to the doctor.
- If you are unable to do a video consult, we can schedule a phone consultation with Dr Wood for a consultation charge due prior to your phone call.
- For in-clinic appointments, we ask you to call us upon arrival. Either we will come out and get your pet or let you know when you can come in with them. Payments can be made over the phone with our receptionists.
- If you would be more comfortable accompanying your pet throughout the entire appointment, we can schedule you an appointment after the “stay at home” order has been lifted (approx 2 weeks out).
- For prescription refills, we will take payments over the phone. Please call us when you arrive and one of our staff will run it out to you.
We sincerely hope everyone stays safe and healthy!